Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Murad Free Gift Promo Code

Receive a 1.0 FL. OZ. AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser with your Murad Purchase.

Be sure to use promo code SLEEP09

Link: http://www.murad.com/

Or call at 1.888.716.8723 (Mon-Fri 6 AM - 6 PM PST)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have tried everything, and I am scared to spend money ever again on promises made that did not work. I have often wished that I could be like some of the women that advertise these products, but someone told me that it's all fake.
I am about to be 52 years old and feel helpless about what could ever make my skin pretty.
Thanks for listening.
Katie Clark
Del Rio, Texas

Unknown said...

I have tried so many promotion products, nothing ever works. I have always wished that I could be like those women that do the advertisement.
I have spent so much on trying. Someone told me that it's all fake anyway.
I am about to be 52 years old, and raised to children. Now I just want to take care of me and find something that works for me.
Thanks for listening.
Katie Clark
Del Rio, Texas

Post a Comment