The headline quote is true at least in my case. I'm well & alive and I'm back to blogging. I took a break for my blogging for some personal reason and now everything is back to normal (including my life :) ). I made and going to make major changes in my blog.
A good news is I moved to my own domain name. Changed the blog name as www.indimoney.com as indymoney.com is not available. So, the blog name is going to be www.indimoney.com.
Others good news are, In addition to posting deals and freebies I'm going to share with you frugal living tips, experience, my personal finance handling, investment, stock piling, menu planning, organizing, cooking and more.
To implement all the good things I've planned, I need your valuable support and kindness.
Thanks for your great support!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment