Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Celestial Seasonings Tea from Whole Foods

Celestial Seasonings tea is priced for $1 in Whole foods store. Use $1/1 coupon insert on $1/1 coupon from "Save Kids Lives" booklet found inside the store.

Thanks Springs Bargains!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure you know this, but you should always state your source for these deals. You cannot copy them from other blogs and not say thank you to the original person that found these deals.

This was found by another blogger. Please give proper credit in your posts.

Uma said...

Thanks for letting me know this. As a new blogger, I'd love to know these kind of suggestions.

By the way, I never knew that we should post their name. I thought we should give credit to them only when they inform us directly. I'm so sorry. I'll keep this in mind hereafter.

Post a Comment